Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just starting

I have been following a friends blog for quite sometime now and just recently decided maybe I will give it a try.
I read quite a few blogs in the last few days. Its so interesting to see the places others have gone and the travel and the happy smiles and the marathons its amazing!
I on the other hand have nothing to compare except hope that someday I can give my children what I never had.
My children are very happy little souls they keep me on my toes I have 3 beautiful boys, 8, 3 and 1.
There will be lots of running mentioned, I run everyday and on my days off I walk 4 miles to to keep healthy and sane
Lots of mention of my boys, husband and my lovely family as well.
Well not sure what more to say not even sure anyone will follow me on my journey of finding myself, but maybe just maybe someone will.

No comments:

Post a Comment