Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just frustrated

My throat hole hurts so effin bad right now I cant even explain the pain. Except that its constant, it hurts to talk, hurts to swallow hurts to eat...hmmm not all bad. maybe a new diet fad? ugh! no no no.. I only ran one day this week yesterday and only two miles because of the stupid hole in my throat hurting! I was doing so good with my running and now the pain in my throat is getting it the way of everyday enjoyments..UGH!!!!
I went to the doc a few weeks back and was told its a virus rest... uh really? apparently you don't know me to well.. I have 3 monsters at home and a ginormous monster of a husband that all need entertainment....
Starting from the beginning of my sickness, I would have to say it started in August the week before the 13th to be precise, I know this because the 13th was our 5 year wedding anniversary and I was sick with a cold (that started with a soar throat hole) all week...then the night of our anniversary I lost my voice and had laryngitis for a week...then i got it back but still and slimers in my chest and on top of that got poison ivy which lasted two weeks on top of a cold. The whole month of September I was sick either coughing up goober monsters or blowing slime out my nose holes. all starting with the feckin sore throat! this is my 3rd one in 2 months! This one hurts worse than I can remember the others hurting because this one feels like a cat is in the back of my throat trying to claw its way out!
on top of this I took my poor second monster into the doc on Tuesday for an ear recheck and now both tubes are out and he as a double ear infection. She said one more recheck next month and if its not gone we got straight to ENT for round 3 of tubes. UGH!
I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment