Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WOW

Speechless, is the only word that comes to mind right now. Never mind that I haven't ran since Friday, never mind that I have been sick for 2 months, never mind that I am not happy with my body or self, never mind that woke up crabby and bitchy and stuff...but WTF? Another death (suicide) of a classmate What is going on, I get it life is hard life sux life isn't fair some people may not like you, you may be financially stressed, going through a divorce, single, homeless, depressed. But to take your life doesn't complete you it leaves those of us that love you with more questions.
I wonder most days why my cousin killed himself, leaving 2 daughters behind. Questions will never be answered. All that is known was that he was depressed.
GRR... Just ruined my day... i get this is not about me but it is my blog and im really bummed.... another childhood friend gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment