Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just cant catch that breath

I am not having the best day today. Feel like I am completly on edge of an anxiety attack....I feel I am falling apart..am i selfish for feeling this way? I need to be strong for my mom she doesnt need to see me fall apart but then again she has my sister and dad they are stronger...i am the mess..good at fuckin things up, pissing people off..so far the one thing I have found that I can control is my running, exercising and eating (sort-of on the later)why do we have to eat? I wish we didnt it takes up to much time, what I mean by that really is after a day of work and coming home cooking dinner that is at least 1 hour lost with my children. Its bad enough that day care sees them more than me. How i long to stay home with them.
ok so another post of complete babble.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Beth, I had no idea you had so much going on. I am so sorry to read about your parents, it almost makes my issues seem petty.

    I am always free to talk, or I'll make myself free. It's so rare that I am busy that the latter isn't really an issue. I think getting together would quite possibly do both of us a lot of good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one's issues are petty, what you are going through is terrible in itself. I guess what doesnt kill us makes us stronger right?

    It would be nice to get together sometime we are practically neighbors.

    ReplyDelete