Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Widget

So I added a handy dandy little widget for running…now my problem is I don’t know when I will be able to run again because of the fricken poison ivy! UGH!
But I am not letting the Ivy get me down yesterday I took over 1,000 steps that was I should explain better ok 13 flights of stairs 4 times then walked a mile to the library on my lunch break then last night when I got home I only did my lateral thigh machine for 10 minutes and felt I cheated myself….
Monday I did it for a half hour and Sunday uh….20 minutes so I am keeping my self going plus doing some kettlebells and my ab roller….but I really really REALLY feel its not enough when I cant run I cant seem to satisfy my body with other exercises… ok scratch that kettlebells do kick ass and I love them but running is my true love.
We went to my mom and dads last night for dinner and the kids had a blast running around...shooting the bb gun is my oldest fave because well its his but it has to stay there because i dont want it at our place...I have a love and hate relationship with guns. My mom was doing well although she now has gout.. my dad is doing well he mowed the lawn for 6 hours and they were happy to see my little men...Jas got to spend the night so he was super excited about that..My mom loaded me up with "stuff" to take care of my poison ivy I asked if I could take her home with me...last time I had the Ivy it was bad she stayed in the living room with me day and night and took care of me...so as i lather my self up with the "stuff" I smile and pretend she is there helping me...so not the same her hands and touch are so soft...i love my mummy!

1 comment:

  1. Running, I can't do it lol. I admire you though, I can't believe how many people run though. Facebook shows just how much people are running and even biking now. Crazy.

    As for the poison ivy, I am so sorry, that sucks. How bad is it?

    ReplyDelete