Friday, August 20, 2010

random

What do you do when you are struggling to keep your head above water, but your friend is in over her head? I want to help so many people I wish I had the funds to help those in need. I wish I had the funds to help me and my family. Sure I can pay the rent and the bills but there are also bills that I couldn’t pay and are now in collection, so I am trying to play catch up with those just when I thought I was getting ahead something comes and gets me from behind. At this point I am happy the bills are paid the immediate ones anyway. But when it comes to getting the food I need for my children and family I struggle, I struggle so much I have an anxiety attack just thinking about it. I hate standing in the check out isle and having to say o sorry can you take that off and that o and maybe that one to? Because I don’t have enough money to buy what we need. EMBARRASING! Yet when I see a homeless person on the street I want to give them money, because I would hope if I was ever in that situation someone would do the same. It is a cruel cruel world we live in. sometimes I think I cant afford to work!
I shouldn’t bitch it’s really a reality now days everything adds up or doesn’t add up for that matter.
I am bummed and down and have so much going on sometimes I want to give up but where would that leave my kids and husband? Giving up is just to easy.
I feel sad now I have a friend...who is counting down the days to whwen she will be homeless with 4 children how does society allow that? How can they put out a single mother with 4 children and not even bat an eyelash? ugh.. I am glad I am leaving work early and going to see this friend..all I can do is try to support her and be there as a shoulder thats all I have to offer when I wish i could give the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment